- This event has passed.
How to Find Resources for People with Disabilities
Wednesday, December 6 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
St. Charles County is fortunate to have great resources for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families. But where do you learn about each agency and what they offer? In this free presentation, Sandy Weitkamp introduces you to various service providers in our community.
You’ll Learn About:
• Vocational Rehabilitation (VR)
• Developmental Disabilities Resource Board (DDRB)
• Family Advocacy and Community Training (FACT)
• Missouri Parents Act (MPACT)
• and other community rehabilitation providers (CRPs)
REGISTER IN ADVANCE AT: