The Materials Clerk will work directly with the Inventory Coordinator to perform and maintain the material requirements for Company owned goods as well as consigned goods stored in multiple warehouses. The individual will also perform a variety of duties to support the Logistics Department.
• Work with Inventory Coordinator to complete cycle-counts
• Follow-up on open inventory issues and propose process improvements where applicable
• Support Inventory Coordinator during month-end closing activity
• Participate in Full Physical Counts as needed for the company and our customer’s
• Update departmental spreadsheets
• Facilitate & support rework for NCP’s
• Follow-up on open Salesforce Cases
• Scan and File shipping/receiving documentation
• Download and attach photo’s to shipments and /or receipts
• Follow all SQF procedures and policies when applicable
• Follow all policies and procedures established by the corporation
• Perform other duties as directed
High School diploma or GED required, College Degree preferred. Minimum of 1-year Logistics experience in a warehouse/manufacturing setting.
Proficient in the use of inventory systems, experience in Nulogy and SAP a plus. Knowledge of MRP functionality is helpful but not required. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook. Individuals will be working in a fast-paced environment under some stressful circumstances. The ability to solve problems quickly and correctly as well as retaining the information for future use is expected. Individuals with high practical learning skills and the ability to multi-task will flourish in this position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and sit. The employee is required to use hands and fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.